Hi hey hello,
This is such an honor to receive this award. I was nominated by Ashley over at Lifevesting for the Versatile blogger. First off, I want to thank Ashley so much for this nomination. This blog started as a little side thing I did when I was bored over a Christmas holiday and now it has turned into so much more. I truly enjoy doing all of this and it has become a piece of my life. It is so cool to see what this blog is doing, my family and friends have told me they keep up with it and I am meeting lots of new bloggers. I just love the atmosphere of the blogworld, there is just so much support and encouragement.
Here are the rules for the Versatile Blog Awards:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
- Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Add the Versatile Blog Award logo on your blog post.
Alright my fifteen are in no particular order:
1. Kat over at Broken Parasols.
2. Yor Ryeter over at Ittakes10
3. My friend over at AwkwardandDandy
4. My darling Taylor over at Stillmysamegirl
5. My sweet friend at The Zero Vector
After some consideration, I decided that instead of randomly searching for blogs that I thought were versatile, I would skimp on that rule and only do 5 that I truly thought deserved this.
Seven Random Things:
1. I have been to Israel, Egypt, and Jordan.
2. My favorite colors are purple, red, and yellow, at least they are today.
3. I love the show White Collar. Like seriously. Neal is simply amazing, like indescribably amazing.
4. I have recently picked up doing a little do -it yourself here and there and will hopefully be adding something with that involved to my blog at some point.
5. My favorite hobbies include, playing soccer with the guys (and Kate!), reading books ranging from Crazy Love to Uglies and everything in between, dying my hair, reading blogs, and of course, sleeping.
6. I have this almost obsession with buying cool journals. I always have to have an interesting journal. I have bought new ones even when I was not anywhere near done with my old one. I currently have two new ones awaiting me to finish the one I am using now.
7. My music taste varies extensively, as displayed by most of my post titles. I like everything from Sara Bareilles to A Day to Remember to Mumford and Sons to Phil Wickham. Like seriously, if you saw my Spotify, you would probably laugh.