Hi hey hello,
I hope everyone has had a wonderful break, as I know some of you may be going back to work and such.
Since I may or may not be able to post while I am in Jacksonville (or more likely won’t want to because I am hanging out with the wonderful and beautiful Taylor!), I figured that I should go ahead and post my New Year’s Resolutions. I am really bad about these, just like every other American, but hopefully, by posting them on here, publicly, I will be more apt to keep them. I may or may not have done this same thing a year ago, but I have more motivation now, so maybe.
My New Year’s Resolutions:
1. Reach my exercise and diet goals
2. Stay in the Word, every day, especially when I don’t feel like it.
3. Post a substantial post on my blog at least 6 times a week.
4. Bring in some sort of new segments on the blog
5. DIY at least 1 new thing a month, and post about it.
I am gonna come up with some more, but those are for myself, perhaps I will post about them later in the year!
What are your New Year’s Resolutions? How are you going to make sure you do them? Did you complete your New Year’s Resolutions from last year?
Title Lyrics: Words – Train